Conversions, Extensions, New Builds, Loft Conversions
Our services are primarily planning and building regulations for small to medium sized residential projects whether that be conversion, renovation, extension or new build. We offer free initial consultation to ascertain a clear brief prior to providing a quote
- Architectural Design 2D, 3D & 4D
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning Application Submission (including National Parks) (including retrospective)
- Design & Access Statements
- Building Regulation Submission (including regularisation certificates)
- Specifications & Schedules of Work
- Measured Building Surveys (Residential & Commercial)
- Self Build Advice & Management
- Disability Design Advice & Build
- Draughtsman Services
- Project Supervision
- Conveyance/Legal Plans
- Valuations, Cost Estimates, Bills of Quantities and Schedules
Typical key stages:
- Preliminary consultation to obtain clients brief. (Free of charge)
- Fee agreement, signed and dated by both parties.
- Measured building or site survey to produce existing drawings.
- Feasibility study, production of concept sketches to give direction to the final scheme.
- Produce design and access statement to accompany application if required (continual process throughout process).
- Prepare proposed drawings based on approved sketch scheme and submit to local authority along with all relevant forms and certificates. We will liaise with local authority throughout ensuring a smooth process and continually update the client on progress.
- Once planning approval is granted, we can then proceed to produce construction drawings to submit a full building regulations package along with all necessary forms and certificates to the local authority. The building regulations can be used as a tender package for contractors to price or we can offer the option of an in house construction service.
- Achieve building regulations approval (conditional) Site supervision and coordination with periodic site visits and continual contact with client.